Monday, December 15, 2008

How many posts can you post in a day?

So, it's been a while since I updated the world on the McDonald news.  As I know you are all breathless with anticipation, I thought you should know there are like 5 new posts along with this one... so go ahead, scroll down and get your fix.
  

Warning:  if you faint at the sight of blood, close your eyes!
Jarom wanted me to post his gnarly injury, and claim he was attacked by a shark while surfing.  I'm more inclined to think it was a young men's dodgeball injury... you decide.

2 comments:

wendybird said...

Hooray! Welcome back. . . I need to do the same thing now. So many posts, so little time.

Melanie Engen said...

I am so jealous you guys live in Cali while I am freezing my butt off in Utah. Happy to see you finally posted again. I have been procrastinating too. December is such a busy month and it goes by way to fast.