Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sweet Sixteen!

Although it seems like only yesterday that he was a funny looking little cone-headed newborn, my Jarom is SIXTEEN!!  Yes, that's what I said... sixteen years old!
An occasion such as this calls for multiple celebrations...

Party #1:  The family.

He seems pretty impressed with his cake!
Can we get some heat in here?

Party #2: Dinner and disneyland with mom (aka: first date)




The big surprise!!!

I know... super lame there is no sound.  Also, keep in mind that it is 5:40 am so the "Price is Right" reaction didn't happen.  I think he was actually in shock!  By the time school was out it had finally clicked in his mind that he had an awesome truck to drive!

Party #3: Bonfire at the beach with friends

Sorry... no cool pictures, but I'm sure if you use your imagination you will get pretty close.

1 comment:

Jamie Jo said...

Happy Birthday to Jarom! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up? I remember my first date on my 16th birthday. It was with Darren Damme, and we doubled with Rob and Jerlyn. Darren and I were just friends, and spent the whole evening talking about how he could hook up with you!