Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lessons from the McDonald Dinner Table


We usually have fairly stimulating conversation each night as everyone regurgitates the experiences of the day. Last night was no exception. Jase excitedly informed us that he had learned that if you send a frog to a place where there were previously no frogs, the place would be crawling with them in no time. From there the questions ensued... Don't frog eggs need to be fertilized by a male frog? (We can always count on Jacob!) I could see the wheels turning in his brilliant little mind. Finally, he incredulously asked "so you're telling me that boy animals have to poop on eggs to get them to grow?" Then, "What? That's what fertilizer is... poop!" Wow... I'm thinking we should cut down on gardening and get that boy some books about the birds and the bees.

1 comment:

Jamie Jo said...

That's funny. How old is he? My kids know way too much about the birds and bees. I wish they knew more about gardening.